Skin wipes encourages lazy skin care!
Don’t get me wrong wipes do have their uses – festivals, camping, flights, hospital stays – they are great. Or when drunk, ill or exhausted, wipes are often the only thing stopping someone from sleeping in full make-up, which is never good.
So true to say a cleansing wipe is much better than nothing at all.
Things to remember:
- They usually leave an oily residue on the skin, preventing your moisturizer from penetrating & doing its job.
- You would use a lot of wipes to get all make up and dirt off the skin & still have the residue left
- ladywipeThe oil residue can actually cause black heads in some skin types.
- Most have a shelf life of 3 years and that is a lot of chemicals to try and clean your skin with.
- Treat them like a McDonald’s fast food and only use when there is nothing else.
So next time you can’t be bothered to wash off your make up and you go to grab a wipe, please think again.
My advice; use a wipe first and then a facial cleansing wash to actually clean your skin or ditch the wipe all together and cleanse twice, the first gets rid of the dirt and the second cleanse really cleans your skin.