Okay so I know my blogs are normally all about skincare but with the colder winter weather and dark nights drawing in and everyone wrapping up warm, we practically put our bodies into hibernation!! Seems strange to be thinking about getting yourself ready for that summer holiday, but seriously, now is the BEST time to be thinking about it!
I know who I would rather walk along the beach with! Seriously I do believe that not everyone understands how laser/IPl work or how easy and cost effective it is.
If you’d like to find an alternative to shaving or waxing to save both time and money in the long term, then we have the answer with our FDA approved Lynton Exelight Intense Pulse Light System, an average underarm & bikini wax cost £30.00 x 12 = £540.00 – every year…
You can also remove pigmentation, red veins and have skin rejuvenation all done with the Lynton IPL!!
Read the following to help you decide if IPL is for you:
- Laser hair removal works best on dark hair and light skin because the laser targets melanin which is found in dark hair.
- You should avoid a suntan or tanning products whilst having IPL treatments, so it’s a good idea to plan for this during the Winter.
- Did you know that unlike sugaring and waxing you can shave any time before or after your IPL treatments?
- The number of IPL treatments required to permanently remove the hair will vary from client to client, but on average most clients require 8-10 treatments, with the minimum being 6, pigmentation & Red veins is usually 2-3 sessions.
- Many people ask if IPL is painful. I liken it to the ping of an elastic band on your skin and as you know this is gone in seconds.
- Our therapists are specially trained on the latest equipment and will be able to answer any questions you may have to put you at ease.
A recent testimonial from a client, “It’s relatively pain-free and certainly less painful than waxing, I wish I had found this years ago, I am delighted with my results and noticed a difference after the 2nd treatment. I feel like I am a great advocate for the treatment and love having a hair free bikini” Amy G SOA
We offer a safe long term solution to unwanted hair in both men & women, with the treatment being safe & effective having gained FDA approval. Book your FREE no obligation consultation to find out if IPL is for you.
Give Mary a call 01789 269557, thanks for reading x